Breakfast Veggie Egg Muffins
I like making muffins in general. I had a great time making this as this is easy peasy.
Description: Easy fluffy egg muffins
Prep time: 10 Cook time: 25 – 35 min Servings: 6
Skill level: Easy Category: Breakfast Method: Baking
Muffins cups baking sheet
Oil for spraying
Spinach, 12 medium leaves
6 tomato grapes
2 garlic cloves (6 – 12 thin slices)
4 medium eggs
¼ TSP baking powder
How to make Egg Muffins:
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray oil in tin cups. Put spinach and tomatoes in the tin cups. Whisk eggs with salt and pepper, ¼ tsp baking powder. Then pour into the cups evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 35 minutes. Then test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, then it is done.
Copyright 2019 LessSimpleCarbs.comPrint
Breakfast Veggie Egg muffins
Easy fluffy egg muffins
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Oil for spraying
- Spinach, 12 medium leaves
- 6 tomato grapes
- 2 garlic cloves (6 – 12 thin slices)
- 4 medium eggs
- ¼ TSP baking powder
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray oil in tin cups.
- Put spinach and tomatoes in the tin cups.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper, baking powder.
- Then pour into the cups evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 35 minutes.
- Then test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, then it is done.
Copyright 2019 LessSimpleCarbs.com
Prep/Cook/bake time may change when changing portions of ingredients
Keywords: Breakfast Veggie Egg muffins, Egg Muffins, Muffins, Veggie Muffins,