My sister shared this baked fish recipe with me. For this recipe, I am using wild pacific rockfish fillet I bought at Costco. Ever since I knew how to make this recipe, it has been one of my favorite fish recipes. It is easy for someone who has a busy schedule.
Copyright © 2016 LessSimpleCarbs.comPrint
Easy Baked fish
This baked fish recipe is quick and easy for someone who doesn’t have much time to cook the kitchen. This is delicious and a healthy meal.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- 12 oz. of fish
- 3 heaping tbsp. of mayo
- 1 TSP of lemon juice
- 1 TSP of dill (or 2 TBSP of fresh dill)
- 2 garlic cloves
2. Peel and grate 2 garlic cloves.
3. In that same bowl, add 3 heaping tablespoons of mayo, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of dried dill or 2 tablespoons of fresh dill, then salt and pepper and mix well.
4. With a spoon or spatula spread the mixture on the fish on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with potatoes or rice. Enjoy!
Keywords: Easy Baked Fish, Baked Fish, baked fish recipe with sauce,